From the moment you’re greeted at reception, we aim to make you feel welcome at Gordon Street Dental. Our small, intimate team makes personalized attention possible. Feel free to share your concerns and questions with any one of us.
“My goal is to provide quality, personalized dental care in a relaxed, comfortable environment. My patients’ needs, their concerns, and their goals are front and centre with all my valued team members.”
– Dr. Lansdell
Mark Lansdell DDS
- Received his Bachelor of Science (Honours Genetics Program) from University of Western Ontario 1991
- Received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from University of Western Ontario 1995
- Member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons
- Member of the Ontario Dental Association
- Member of the Toronto Academy Cosmetic Dentistry
- Additional training in Emergency Pain Management, Oral Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Sedation
“I genuinely enjoy meeting new people with vibrant and varied past experiences. The positive feedback we get from our patients is the reason for our enthusiasm, and our success!
“I always strive to provide the best possible experience for our patients. Their needs, their concerns, and their goals are front and centre with my valued team members, who I’m very proud to be working with.
“Along with providing exceptional care in a relaxed and caring environment, we strive to educate our patients in their home care. We also clearly explain services we are able to provide that will assist them achieve their best oral health, and that Winning Smile they should expect.
Dr. Lansdell’s sincere and upbeat approach to patient care puts even the most anxious person at ease.