Call Gordon Street Dental when searching for a new dentist in Guelph. Local families just like yours have discovered the benefits of choosing us as their dental care provider. Benefits include:
- quality dental care for your entire family
- convenient appointments
- sedation options for fearful patients
- same-day emergency visits
- free parking and convenient location
- compassionate dental staff
- child-friendly dentistry
- assistance with insurance filing
- a wide range of services
- entertainment options while visiting.
Special Offers For Your Smile
To offer you the most value possible, we have several special discounts available for anyone who completes a new patient exam. You’ll save a significant amount of money by taking advantage of one of these special offers:
- Free Teeth Whitening
- Free Oral Cancer Screening
- 50% Off Initial Cleaning
Choosing A Dentist In Guelph
We understand just how difficult it can be to select a dentist who hits the mark for your needs and your family’s. That’s why our staff at Gordon Street Dental highly recommends considering the following key factors:
- The range of services provided. Gordon Street Dental is pleased to offer a full range of general dentistry, cosmetic & Restorative Dental Care services designed to keep your entire family’s smiles their healthiest and brightest.
- Type of technology used. We believe that technology is just as important as the skills of a dentist and their team when it comes to providing ultimate patient care.
- Experience of staff. Since 1996, our family-oriented dental practice in Guelph has made it our mission to know our patients as individuals so we can ensure your comfort, help you achieve excellent oral health, and foster a trusting relationship.
We’re All About Prevention
Children exposed to early dental education are more likely to carry good dental habits over to adult years, which is why we invest heavily in our young patients. We provide brushing and flossing education, preventive checkups, cleanings, fluoride treatments, and sealants. Be sure to bring your child in for their first visit by about six months of age.
We offer dental services designed to restore, straighten, repair, and cover teeth for a more beautiful smile. Schedule a consultation with our team to discuss composite fillings, implants, bonding, veneers, whitening, and other treatments that will transform the look of your smile.
Reputable Dentist in Guelph
We offer much more than general dentistry at Gordon Street Dental; our respect throughout the Guelph community comes from providing specialized dental services, such as sleep apnea treatment, TMD treatment, painless wisdom teeth removal, night guards and sports guards, in-house root canal therapy, and full smile makeovers. Feel free to read our on-site reviews or type our name into your preferred review directory to learn why we have earned a reputation for excellence throughout the region. We’d love the opportunity to take care of your family’s dental care needs.Dentist In Guelph
View Larger Map