Few Guelph dentists are as committed to your family’s beautiful, healthy teeth as our staff at Gordon Street Dental. If you’re currently paying too much for dental care, are new to the community, or are searching for a new dentist, consider contacting our staff to schedule a new patient appointment. Our patients benefit from having access to quality dentistry at everyday low prices.
We Practice Painless Dentistry
If it’s been some time since you’ve been to the dentist, you may be surprised to learn how much dental care has changed in the last decade or two. Today’s technology has resulted in genuinely painless dentistry- something that was once only a vision for the future. That day has arrived, and with it, new techniques and procedures that guarantee your comfort while sitting in the dentist seat, offering superior results:
- Painless extractions when necessary
- Tooth-colored fillings that result in a more natural smile
- Porcelain veneers that perfect the look of your smile
- Implants that revolutionize the process of replacing missing teeth
- In-house root canal therapy for convenience
- Sedation for even more comfort and relaxation during treatment
- Sports and night guards to protect teeth
The Importance of the Consultation
Not all Guelph dentists have made the upgrades to new equipment; therefore it’s essential before booking an appointment with a new dental practice to inquire as to whether their staff is involved in continuing education, whether x-rays have advanced to digital imaging, and whether they’ve invested in new technology. Gordon Street Dental remains on the cutting edge of innovative dentistry to ensure your family’s experience with us is one of optimum comfort.
Keeping Costs Where They Belong
You may notice that the cost of quality dental care is on the rise. We know our patients look for value when choosing a dentist, which is why, aside from our competitively-priced services, we offer many ongoing specials for new patients. When you complete your New Patient Exam, you instantly qualify for 50% off of an initial cleaning, free teeth whitening, and a free oral cancer screening. We believe that by providing greater value to our patients, we can earn your loyalty.
Visit Gordon Street Dental For:
- General Dentistry, including preventive care, pediatric dentistry, emergency care, implants, periodontal care, and complete family dentistry.
- Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry, including crowns & bridges, root canal treatment without a referral, bonding, veneers, composite fillings, sedation dentistry, and teeth whitening.
- Specialized Dentistry, including tooth sealants, sleep apnea treatment, fluoride, oral cancer screening, TMD treatment, and painless wisdom tooth removal.
- New Technology Dentistry, including innovative, digital imaging, intra-oral camera, and mouthguards for nighttime and sports activity.
Welcoming New Patients
Gordon Street Dental is currently accepting new patients of all ages. You may experience a 4-8 week delay when booking an appointment with other Guelph dentists; however, that won’t be the case when you trust us with your family’s dental care. We know that prompt, professional dentistry prevents decay and ensures our patients’ smiles remain bright and healthy.Guelph Dentists
View Larger Map